- Parents: Wenzel Braun (1785-1826) and Constantia Fidelis Slanzowsky (b.1788)
- 1858: married (6.4. 1858) Friederike Louise Borgnis, the daughter of Carl Hieronymus Borgnis and Philippine Elisabeth Emma b.Thurneisen. The marriage took place at the Hauskapelle of the Frankfurt Federal Palace— with the hand-written consent of the Emperor.
- Five sons: Carl Adolph von Braun (b. 1859, Frankfurt am Main), Franz von Braun (b. 1861, Frankfurt am Main), Aloys (Louis) Ernst Hugo Gabriel von Braun (b.30.01.1864, Frankfurt am Main - d. 02.09.1937, Klagenfurt), Ernst von Braun (b. 1866, Vienna), Alexander von Braun (b. 1874, Vienna)
- Resided in Prague and Vienna, Frankfurt am Main, Vienna, Bad Aussee (Austria), Schwanegg Waldgut bei Mittendorf (Austria). The family lived in Vienna very near the Hofburg at the “Stöckl der Belaria” in a comfortable old house next to the Court Stables.
- Social life for von Braun in Vienna was very restricted by his position with the Emperor, but guests were numerous at summer house in Bad Aussee. Among the guests were Kübeck, Schmerlin, Beck, Paar, Hohenlohe, Trautmannsdorf, Kesselstadt, Papay, Hoyos, Simony, Haymerle, Schratt, Hübner, Gabillon, Montenuovo, Andrian, Warsberg, Dumreicher, Graf Taafe, Ceschi, and others.
- 1897: Death of wife Louise Friederike Borgnis
Von Braun died on 4 March 1904 in Markt Aussee (Bad Aussee) where he was buried.
Read more about this topic: Adolph Aloys Von Braun
Other articles related to "personal, personal life, life":
... second, An Outcast of the Islands (1896) he also appears in the autobiographical volume, A Personal Record (1912), where Conrad writes "If I had not got to know Almayer pretty ... Vidar and very busy whenever in harbour." Neither the pathetic Almayer of A Personal Record nor the tragic Almayer of Almayer's Folly have much in common with the real ... Given Conrad's negligible personal acquaintance with the peoples of the Malay Archipelago, why does this area loom so large in his early work? (Leaving aside The Rescue, whose ...
... During the 1954 shooting of their film Dial M for Murder Milland and his co-star, Grace Kelly, were reported to have had an affair which almost destroyed both their careers ... The scandal was kept secret with the aid of the movie's studio, Warner Bros ...
... John's personal life impacted heavily on his reign ... that chroniclers also reported John's personal interest in the life of St Wulfstan of Worcester and his friendships with several senior clerics, most ...
Famous quotes containing the words personal life, life and/or personal:
“The dialectic between change and continuity is a painful but deeply instructive one, in personal life as in the life of a people. To see the light too often has meant rejecting the treasures found in darkness.”
—Adrienne Rich (b. 1929)
“Theres night and day, brother, both sweet things; sun, moon, and stars, brother, all sweet things; theres likewise a wind on the heath. Life is very sweet, brother; who would wish to die?”
—George Borrow (18031881)
“I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming that comes when you finish the life of the emotions and of personal relations; and suddenly you findat the age of fifty, saythat a whole new life has opened before you, filled with things you can think about, study, or read about.... It is as if a fresh sap of ideas and thoughts was rising in you.”
—Agatha Christie (18911976)