Adams County Courthouse may refer to:
- Adams County Courthouse (Colorado), Brighton, Colorado, listed on the NRHP in Colorado
- Adams County Courthouse (Idaho), Council, Idaho, listed on the NRHP in Idaho
- Adams County Courthouse (Iowa)
- Adams County Courthouse (Indiana), Decatur, Indiana, NRHP-listed
- Adams County Courhouse (Mississippi), a Mississippi Landmark
- Adams County Courthouse (North Dakota), Hettinger, North Dakota, listed on the NRHP in North Dakota
- Adams County Courthouse (Ohio), in West Union, Ohio
- Adams County Courthouse (Pennsylvania), Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, listed on the NRHP in Pennsylvania
- Adams County Courthouse (Wisconsin), in Friendship, Wisconsin, NRHP-listed
Other articles related to "county, courthouse, courthouses":
... The Västra Götaland Regional Council or Västra Götalandsregionen is an evolved County Council that for a trial period has assumed certain tasks from the ... Similar trial councils are applied for Skåne County and Gotland County ...
... Jefferson County (north) Henry County (northeast) Lee County (east) Clark County, Missouri (southeast) Scotland County, Missouri (southwest) Davis County ...
... There are numerous courthouse buildings in the United States that are significant for their architecture and historical association with events such as important trials ... Federal courthouses are also listed at List of United States federal courthouses ... Some older courthouses are List of the oldest courthouses in the United States ...
... Västra Götaland County (Swedish Västra Götalands län) is a county or län on the western coast of Sweden ... The county is the second largest (in terms of population) of Sweden's counties and it is subdivided into 49 municipalities (kommuner) ... The capital and governmental seat of Västra Götaland County is Gothenburg ...
... The arms for the County of Västra Götaland was granted in 1999 when the county was formed ... When the arms is shown with a royal crown it represents the County Administrative Board, which is the regional presence of (royal) government authority ...
Famous quotes containing the words courthouse, adams and/or county:
“It is told that some divorcees, elated by their freedom, pause on leaving the courthouse to kiss a front pillar, or even walk to the Truckee to hurl their wedding rings into the river; but boys who recover the rings declare they are of the dime-store variety, and accuse the throwers of fraudulent practices.”
—Administration in the State of Neva, U.S. public relief program. Nevada: A Guide to the Silver State (The WPA Guide to Nevada)
“The more I live here in western Europe, the more I am impressed by the sense of decay;Mnot the graceful and dignified decay of an oriental, but the vulgar and sordid decay of a bankrupt cotton-mill.”
—Henry Brooks. Adams (18381918)
“A horse, a buggy and several sets of harness, valued in all at about $250, were stolen last night from the stable of Howard Quinlan, near Kingsville. The county police are at work on the case, but so far no trace of either thieves or booty has been found.”
—H.L. (Henry Lewis)