- Miller A, Bourdette D, Cohen JA, Coyle PK, Lublin F, Paty DW, Rice GP, Weinstock-Guttman B, editors. Multiple Sclerosis. New York, Continuum; 1999. pp1–196.
- Cutter GR, Baier ML, Rudick RA, Cookfair DL, Fischer JS, Petkau J, Syndulko K, Weinshenker BG, Antel JP, Confavreux C, Ellison GW, Lublin F, Miller A, Rao SM, Reingold S, Thompson A, Willoughby E. Development of a multiple sclerosis functional composite as a clinical trial outcome measure. Brain 1999; 122: 871-882.
- Schwid S, Goodman A, Apatoff B, Coyle P, Jacobs L, Krupp L, Miller A, Wende K, Brownscheidle, New York State Multiple Sclerosis Consortium. Are quantitative functional measures more sensitive to worsening MS than traditional measures? Neurology 2000; 55: 1901-1903. PMID 11134392
- Miller A. Paroxysmal Disorders. In: Burks JS, Johnson KP, editors. Multiple Sclerosis. Diagnosis, Medical Management and Rehabilitation. New York, Demos Medical Publishing, Inc.; 2000.
- Miller A, Herndon RM. Treatment Issues. In: Kalb RC, editor. Multiple Sclerosis. The questions you have – the answers you need. Second New York, Demos Medical Publishing, Inc.; 2000.
- Miller A. Clinical Features. In: Cook SD, editor. Handbook of Multiple Sclerosis. Third New York, Marcel Dekker, Inc.; 2001.
- Boneschi FM, Rovaris M, Johnson KP, Miller A, Wolinsky JS, Ladkani D, Shifroni G, Comi G, Filippi M. Effects of glatiramer acetate on relapse rate and accumulated disability in multiple sclerosis: meta-analysis of three double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Mult. Scler. 2003; 9:349-355. PMID 12926839
- Miller AE, Coyle PK. Clinical features of multiple sclerosis. Continuum 2004; 10:38-73.
- Panitch H, Miller A, Paty D, Weinshenker B, North American Study Group on Interferon beta-1b in Secondary Progressive MS. Interferon beta-1b in secondary progressive MS: results from a 3-year controlled study. Neurology 2004; 63:1788-1795.
- Miller AE. Glatiramer acetate in the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Neurol Clin 2005; 215-231. PMID 15661095
- Miller A. Ethical issues in MS clinical trials. Mult Scler 2005;11:97-98. PMID 15732276
- Wolinsky JS, Narayana PA, O’Connor P, Coyle PK, Ford C, Johnson K, Miller A, Pardo L, Kadosh S, Ladkani D; PROMiSe Trial Study Group. Glatiramer acetate in primary progressive multiple sclerosis: results of a multinational, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Ann Neurol 2007; 61:14-24. doi:10.1002/ana.21079 PMID 17262850
- Miller A. Ethical consideration in multiple sclerosis clinical trials. In Cohen JA, Rudick RA. Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutics. Third Edition. Informa UK Ltd, 2007.
- El-Moslimany H, Miller A. Escape therapies and management of multiple sclerosis. In Raine C, McFarland H, Hohlfeld R. Multiple Sclerosis: A Comprehensive Text. Elsevier Ltd. Edinburgh, 2008.
Read more about this topic: Aaron E. Miller
Other articles related to "publications, publication":
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
... Excellence category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... Keys to Understanding the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999), ISBN 1-56476-758-2 The ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
... But even print media is turning to online only publication ... or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just commentary or summaries of reporting from other publications ... CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)