- Katie Stuart as Meg Murry
- Gregory Smith as Calvin O'Keefe
- David Dorfman as Charles Wallace Murry
- Chris Potter as Dr. Jack Murry
- Kyle Secor as the Man With Red Eyes and "Hank", Jack Murry's research partner
- Sean Cullen as the Happy Medium
- Sarah-Jane Redmond as Dr. Dana Murry
- Kate Nelligan as Mrs. Which the witch
- Alison Elliott as Mrs. Who the talking lady
- Alfre Woodard as Mrs. Whatsit, the lady with the clothes
- Munro Chambers and Thomas Chambers as The Twins
Read more about this topic: A Wrinkle In Time (film)
Other articles related to "cast":
... Source-Musicals101 1947 Original Broadway cast recording (incomplete, due to recording limitations of the period some lyrics were censored) 1954 Original motion picture soundtrack (originally incomplete ...
... In the 2008 presidential election, Republican John McCain received 58.0% of the vote here (1,415 cast), ahead of Democrat Barack Obama, who received ... Bush received 56.4% of the vote here (1,556 ballots cast), outpolling Democrat John Kerry, who received around 42.0% (1,158 votes), with 2,760 ballots cast among the city's 4,001 ... received 57.7% of the vote here (987 ballots cast), ahead of both Democrat Jon Corzine with 32.9% (563 votes) and Independent Chris Daggett with 5.7% (98 votes), with 1,711 ballots cast among ...
... The regular cast appeared in an opening title sequence in which video head shots were arranged in a three-by-three grid, with each cast member appearing to look at the other cast members ... Although many actors who become type-cast into the roles they played on a particular series resent this, the cast of The Brady Bunch express a contrary attitude ...
Famous quotes containing the word cast:
“I will not cast away my physic but on those that are sick.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“I have a notion that gamblers are as happy as most people, being always excited; women, wine, fame, the table, even ambition, sate now & then, but every turn of the card & cast of the dice keeps the gambler alivebesides one can game ten times longer than one can do any thing else.”
—George Gordon Noel Byron (17881824)
“The Puritan through Lifes sweet garden goes
To pluck the thorn and cast away the rose.”
—Kenneth Hare (18881962)