Final Regular Season Standings
Clinched playoff seeds are marked in parentheses and shaded in green
|(1) New England Patriots||16||0||0||1.000||589||274|
|New York Jets||4||12||0||.250||268||355|
|(4) Pittsburgh Steelers||10||6||0||.625||393||269|
|(2) Indianapolis Colts||13||3||0||.813||450||262|
|(5) Jacksonville Jaguars||11||5||0||.688||411||304|
|(6) Tennessee Titans||10||6||0||.625||301||297|
|(3) San Diego Chargers||11||5||0||.688||412||284|
|Kansas City Chiefs||4||12||0||.250||226||335|
|(1) Dallas Cowboys||13||3||0||.813||455||325|
|(5) New York Giants||10||6||0||.625||373||351|
|(6) Washington Redskins||9||7||0||.563||334||310|
|(2) Green Bay Packers||13||3||0||.813||435||291|
|(4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers||9||7||0||.563||334||270|
|New Orleans Saints||7||9||0||.438||379||388|
|(3) Seattle Seahawks||10||6||0||.625||393||291|
|San Francisco 49ers||5||11||0||.313||219||364|
|St. Louis Rams||3||13||0||.188||263||438|
- a Pittsburgh finished in first place in the AFC North over Cleveland based on a head-to-head sweep.
- b Detroit finished in third place in the NFC North over Chicago based on a head-to-head sweep over Chicago.
- c Carolina finished in second place in the NFC South over New Orleans based on a better conference record (7–5 to New Orleans' 6–6).
- d Kansas City finished in third place in the AFC West over Oakland based on a better record against common opponents. (3–11 to Oakland's 2–12).
- e Tennessee clinched the AFC No. 6 seed over Cleveland based on a better record against common opponents. (4–1 to Cleveland's 3–2).
- f Dallas clinched the NFC No. 1 seed over Green Bay based on a head-to-head victory.
Read more about this topic: 2007 NFL Season
Other articles related to "final regular season standings, regular":
7 16 ... x - clinched playoff spot, y - clinched division title, b - clinched best regular season record, z - clinched best conference record, e ...
Famous quotes containing the words season, final and/or regular:
“Utterly frozen is this youthful lady,
Even as the snow that lies within the shade;
For she is no more moved than is the stone
By the sweet season which makes warm the hills”
—Dante Alighieri (12651321)
“To make a final conquest of all me,
Love did compose so sweet an enemy,
In whom both beauties to my death agree,
Joining themselves in fatal harmony;
That while she with her eyes my heart does bind,
She with her voice might captivate my mind.”
—Andrew Marvell (16211678)
“I couldnt afford to learn it, said the Mock Turtle with a sigh. I only took the regular course.
What was that? inquired Alice.
Reeling and Writhing, of course, to begin with, the Mock Turtle replied; and then the different branches of ArithmeticAmbition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision.
I never heard of Uglification, Alice ventured to say.”
—Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson] (18321898)