- Sultan of Johor: Sultan Ismail
- Sultan of Kedah: Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah (Deputy Yang di-Pertuan Agong)
- Sultan of Kelantan: Sultan Yahya Petra
- Raja of Perlis: Tuanku Syed Putra
- Sultan of Perak: Sultan Idris Shah II
- Sultan of Pahang: Sultan Abu Bakar
- Sultan of Selangor: Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah
- Sultan of Terengganu: Tengku Mahmud (Regent)
- Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan: Tuanku Jaafar
- Yang di-Pertua Negeri (Governor) of Penang: Tun Syed Sheikh Barabakh
- Yang di-Pertua Negeri (Governor) of Malacca: Tun Haji Abdul Malek bin Yusuf
- Yang di-Pertua Negeri (Governor) of Sarawak:
- Tun Abang Haji Openg (until February)
- Tun Tuanku Bujang Tuanku Othman (from February)
- Yang di-Pertua Negeri (Governor) of Sabah: Tun Pengiran Ahmad Raffae
Other articles related to "state level, state, states, level":
... celebration of Swami Vivekanandas Chicago address, two day state level seminar on the socio-economic and cultural history of Kerala named ‘Changing face of Kerala’ National ... More than 400 Bhagavad-Gita Gita Shibirs were organized in all over the state in which lakhs of youth attended ...
... Direct democracy was very much opposed by the framers of the United States Constitution and some signatories of the Declaration of Independence ... democracy cannot subsist long nor be carried far into the departments of state – it is very subject to caprice and the madness of popular rage." Alexander ... and their corresponding referendums have been widely used at the state and sub-state level ...
... At one time, West Virginia had a broad-based B O tax at the state level similar to that in Washington ...
... The sponge tax was a US state-level estate tax linked to the calculation of the federal estate tax ... States with this tax collected the amount allowable as a tax credit to the federal estate tax if paid in state estate taxes ... estate tax was levied directly at the state level but generated a tax credit against the federal tax up to a specified amount ...
... Grand coalitions are more common at the state level in Germany, because other parties might be stronger there than they are on the federal level ... For example in several East German states, the party Die Linke often makes it difficult to form a coalition of SPD and Greens or CDU and FDP ...
Famous quotes containing the words level and/or state:
Theres nothing level in our cursed natures
But direct villainy. Therefore be abhorred
All feasts, societies, and throngs of men!”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“We are living in a demented world. And we know it. It would not come as a surprise to anyone if tomorrow the madness gave way to a frenzy which would leave our poor Europe in a state of distracted stupor, with engines still turning and flags streaming in the breeze, but with the spirit gone.”
—Johan Huizinga (18721945)