The banknote is protected by multiple security features:
- Watermark – An image of Jozef Pilsudski.
- Security thread with microprinted "10 ZL".
- Gravure printing on the front – tactile.
- Offset micro lettering and steel engraving – "Narodowy Bank Polski", "Rzeczpospolita Polska", "10", "10 ZŁ".
- Horizontal and vertical serial code numbering on the reverse of the note.
- Optically variable ink – On the reverse of the banknote, the denomination designation changes from mauve to green.
- Recto verso – Image elements of Pilsudski, printed on both sides of the banknote, complement each other, forming a complete picture.
- Sign for the blind to recognise, an "X" – tactile.
- Latent individual – Setting the note at the right angle, we see the year "2008".
- Ultraviolet ink – On the back of the numerals and the image of military decorations.
Other articles related to "security features, features, security":
... The banknotes include over 10 security features in each denomination ... The 50,000 won note has 22 security features, the 10,000 won note 21, the 5000 won note 17, and the 1000 won note 19 ... Many modern security features that can be also found in Euros, Pound sterling, Canadian dollar, Japanese yen are included in the banknotes ...
50, and $100 dollar notes introduce watermark security features for the first time on Canadian currency since the four-dollar Dominion notes they also boast significantly expanded ... Also among the new features are a windowed colour-shifting thread woven into the paper, a see-through number, and enhanced fluorescence under ultraviolet lighting ... These features are designed to help Canadians protect themselves by detecting counterfeit notes ...
... Information about the features the shopping carts offer Access Control List Form CAPTCHA Staff Action Logging PA/DSS Certified Avactis Yes Yes Yes No Batavi Yes No Yes No IzzoNet Yes Yes Yes No KonaKart Yes No ...
... The design of each banknote in the series incorporates various security devices ... During 2002–2005, additional security features were added ...
Famous quotes containing the words features and/or security:
“Each reader discovers for himself that, with respect to the simpler features of nature, succeeding poets have done little else than copy his similes.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The horror of class stratification, racism, and prejudice is that some people begin to believe that the security of their families and communities depends on the oppression of others, that for some to have good lives there must be others whose lives are truncated and brutal.”
—Dorothy Allison (b. 1949)