Research At École Centrale De Lille
École Centrale de Lille is a member of the European Doctoral College Lille Nord de France that provides 400 doctorate dissertations every year. École Centrale de Lille delivers the Doctorate degree in 7 Engineering Sciences specialities.
PhD doctorate candidates shall preferably hold a Master of Sciences/Research degree prior to entering doctoral cursus. Academic doctoral research studies and industry-sponsored doctoral research studies can be performed in École Centrale de Lille research labs.
- Automatic Control, Computer Science and Signal Processing : Laboratoire d'Automatique, Génie Informatique et Signal
- Mechanical engineering, fluid mechanics & civil engineering : Laboratoire de mécanique de Lille
- Electrical Engineering and Power Electronics: Laboratoire d'électrotechnique et d'électronique de puissance de Lille
- Electronics, Microelectronics, Nano-technologies :Institut d'électronique de microélectronique et de nanotechnologie
- Chemical engineering, Catalysis and Solid Chemistry: Unité de catalyse et de chimie du solide de Lille
- Systems Engineering & Manufacturing : Laboratoire de génie industriel de Lille
- Materials Science & Processing : Research unit
Read more about this topic: École Centrale De Lille
Famous quotes containing the word research:
“Men talk, but rarely about anything personal. Recent research on friendship ... has shown that male relationships are based on shared activities: men tend to do things together rather than simply be together.... Female friendships, particularly close friendships, are usually based on self-disclosure, or on talking about intimate aspects of their lives.”
—Bettina Arndt (20th century)